Monday, May 25, 2009

Introduction

This week, my first blog entry is to show some photographs of the sculptures I made for a one-woman show in 2008. I will also include for those who might be interested the statement I wrote for my catalogue, which describes the way I think about making art.

Still Being: 24 “ L, 9 ½ “ H, 10 “ D 

Acrylic polymer, graphite, leather, painted wood. 


Grappling in the Dream: 14 “ L, 14 “ H, 6 ½ “ D

Wax-covered cloth dolls, steel, ebony wood.



Dream Chamber: 6 ½ “ L, 5 ½ “ D, 20 ½ “ H

Wire, glass, concrete.



Wrapture: 19 “ L, 11 ¾ “ H, 16 “ D

Fabric wool, metal, leather, stucco, paint, wood, graphite.



Triple Entity: 3 ‘ H, 21 ‘ at triangular base

Steel rods, wire. 


Double Entendre: 6 ‘ H, 2 ½ ‘ L, 2 ‘ D

Steel wire, pipe cleaner wire.


1 comment:

 
Google Analytics Alternative